It has snowed 8 inches in 5 1/2 hours. There is no school today. It didn't start snowing until 6:30 a.m. So, I get to have Dad home all day with our nice warm fire. We were able to watch the funeral yesterday together. We enjoyed that! We are excited about the new Church Presidency! They will do so well! I have received my witness that Pres. Monson is truly our prophet. I am full of joy!


3 comments:
Yep, we got dumped on too! I glad you finally got a good snow storm. He will be a great president of the church. I was pleasantly surprised at the counselors called too. Some of those questions from reporters were very interesting. They (the leaders) handled it well, of course.
I didn't realize that Snowflake had that much snow! In Mesa it's been raining all day.
oops! Sorry, the Fred and Sheila on the comments is me, Amy.
Post a Comment