If you want my snail mail and e-mail address and telephone numbers, tell me on your comments to me.
That is neat you made valentines for them! I think of Grandma McCleve every valentines day - she was so good at making valentines for all of us.
Yep, me too Maria. My children thought that Grandma had bought them and then I told them she had made them. Grandma Stewart is so talented! I'm glad that you are continuing that good tradition. Love ya!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is neat you made valentines for them! I think of Grandma McCleve every valentines day - she was so good at making valentines for all of us.
Yep, me too Maria. My children thought that Grandma had bought them and then I told them she had made them. Grandma Stewart is so talented! I'm glad that you are continuing that good tradition. Love ya!
Post a Comment