Here is an update on the bus accident Dad was in: Wednesday he was on the bus nearly all day. A young man, about 16 yrs old, accidentally slid (icy road and he was going too fast) into Dad’s school bus out near the county line. I just dented the bus bumper a little but the man’s vehiclewas damaged some and he got the ticket–3 things–no registration or insurance because they just used the pickup to go pretty much on their property or near it. And he was going to fast. It was a bad day for the young man.
The snow is melting and the sun is shining.
Last night we went to the Sweetheart Ball and that was fun to get to visit. Wesley and Becky S. came to our table especially to visit with us. I thought that was kind of them.
WE are preparing to go to the temple this afternoon. Tomorrow night we will to the World Wide training. I am looking forward to helping Jennifer and being with their family when she has her baby.
We pray that you will be helped with your challenges and in making choices and that you will all be protected and have His Spirit to be with you, and we appreciate your prayers for us.
Have a great day!
2 comments:
Wow! that bus ride looks fun! :)
I'm glad that nobody got hurt! This is a fun way to keep up on what you are up to! Sure love ya and can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment