Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Long, Long, Short, Long...

Frog Snowflake (It is along the edge--can you see it?

A temple worker brought a Morse code contraption, actually two of them that he had made, so that I or Dad & I can put together kits, so that our Webelos boys will be able to assemble them and 2 of them get in different rooms and be able to send a message via this contraption. It is really interesting!
I went visiting teaching today, taught high school friend how to make airplanes and how to cut out stars and snowflakes--she is going to go tend grandchildren in CA.
It was fun to go on errands with Dad. He drove school bus and he kept our home fires burning.

Check out this link: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-3D-Paper-Snowflake



2 comments:

Kaylene said...

Hi, you left the comment on our blog and I am returning your request.

Mira Jean Frost 25 May 07
Aspynn Vera Frost 31 Oct 08

Fred and Sheila said...

Thank you so much for your reply and the names! I got to be with Mira the other day at Aunt Rilla's viewing. It was fun taking her picture too :)
She is a sweety :) Have a great week! Sheila